- Saws with cold circular sawing machine
- Multiple cuts (two to nine times) are standard
- Brush deburring
Tube cutting machines
- Chipless cutting with tube cutting machines
- No chip prints, as chips are not created
- The workpiece stop is on the revolver and therefore freely programmable or easy to monitor by sensor.
- Easy chip removal with the cooling lubricant.
- The position of the pliers can be changed by means of adapter rings and can therefore always be optimally positioned.
- Especially with tubes, both tube ‘s ends are open.
- Impurities or wear in the clamping devices only affect the position in relation to the clamping surfaces.
- All features which are manufactured in one clamping are almost perfectly coaxial.
Center driv turning
- Workpiece clamp on the revolver
- System freely programmable and sonsor monitoring
- Rotating of chips by emulsion
- Production in one clamping allows the closest tolerances
- Special equipment for complex geometries
- Automatic loading
- Product machines for large series
- Plan and milling by means of fixed heads
- Special contours by means of plane sliders
- Grooving is possible with combination of special tools