On a successful course since 1959
Walter Henrich establishes Walter Henrich GmbH Metalworking.
Relocation to the new site: Betzdorfer Str. 170, Daaden.
Maschinen- und Behälterbau GmbH becomes a subsidiary of Walter Henrich GmbH.
Walter Henrich hands over the management to his sons Klaus Jürgen and Bernd Henrich; since 1995, Ralf Henrich has been in charge of manufacturing on the management board.
An important step towards the future: Cold forming becomes our core competence.
We receive the first high-volume order from the automotive industry: 20,000,000 tubular shafts for seating.
More room for high-quality products: The new hall is inaugurated.
Walter Henrich GmbH celebrates its 50th anniversary with by then 165 employees.
A new business segment is launched: From now on, we also service customers in the areas of drive and steering.